Monday, September 17, 2012

Mix

I feel as if so many people want to be around me this school year. But my dear friends don't want to be near me most the time. Two girls in my class that love comics and are best friends are so fun. One of them is like a ninja and she is so funny she just randomly does funny things.


Ever since I turned 14 I feel like everyone has been watching me more mainly the boys. My mom said it's because I'm getting older and and that I'm not a Mayflower which means I'm not a newbie anymore.


I slept over at a different girl's house with 2 other girls from or class. It really fun we tried on her really cute dresses and went in her pool.


1 comment:

  1. My god. Ive been reading your blogs its so.... depressing?
    And I want to bhang around with you! Of course i do. Its just that Ive not had anyone to talk about some of my interests for example, sailor moon, (lol) and i find it good to let out my interests of 2 years of secretly being a anime crazy nut.
    Last year we really kept to our selves, not hanging out with no one really, but this year I find that we are more open to other people. Im so happy that you went to someones house.. but you never told me about until I read this blog.

    ReplyDelete