Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dream

The other day I had a dream that didn't feel like one at all, it felt so real, to real that I cried when I woke up and found out it wasn't.

In my dream,

It was and ordinary day at home I was reading and there was a knock on the door. I looked out the living room window at the car pool and say my grandparents new silver SUV parked in the driveway. I ran to the door to answer and there they were standing together. I grabbed them both and hugged the as if they were the bread and I was the filling and we sobbed of joy.  We headed back to Wisconsin and when we got there I lived with them for ever. I would wake up with them and have a cup of bitter fresh coffee and read the newspaper. I would help them with their two gardens and have family Friday movie night with pizza, home made root beer float, home made nachos that my grandpa makes, or popcorn. I really do miss them and there is not a single day with out thinking of them. I miss them so much and seeing my mom cry when she talks to them saying God Dang-it I Miss you Guys. Here more then every one. I hurts so much. I love you Grandma and Grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment