Monday, March 31, 2014

Hey Here's A Update, It's Been Awhile

So A Lot has happened since my last blog.
My little brother went to a mental health hospital
My little brother may be coming home tomorrow
I had my 3rd orchestra concert last 1 week ago
I had midterms which sucked, but I did well on my history test, and I'm very proud of myself
I went camping last weekend. It was stormy and cold
We got a bunch of new camping gear
I went to the mall 2 weeks ago with my friend and her other friend and we watched "Non-Stop"
Non-Stop was an excellent movie
I read "The Pianist" now I have to read "The Kaffir Boy" for history
I read "To Kill A Mockingbird" for my second time and I enjoyed it more then the first time to be honest.
Now I have to read "Paper Towns" by John Green I've only read the Prologue and half of the first chapter.
My friend is enjoying it as well so far
I watch "300: Rise of The Empire"
I watched "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"

Along with another list of things, but I don't need to release all footage of my life, especially in one blog that is just a bunch of gibberish.


No comments:

Post a Comment