Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

People say their more truthful when they've basically just awaken from slumber, so I'm gonna say what I want my 2014 year to acquire in it, and what I want to achieve.

I want my upcoming semester in High School to be fun, I sill want to share some classes with my friends, it would be super awesome if I could share a class with a Senior friend, but that's a long shot.

I have Honors World History, Honors English, than health and P.E. Along with my A day and B day classes, Orchestra, and Visual Arts.

I'm a little worried that it'll be overwhelming so I'll be studying 24/7.

To be honest, the reason I'm worried is because my spirit is lost, roaming the stupid valley of teen years, where all these near rebellious effects, fears, and longings come in.

This year I would like to pick up where I left off in a book and continue reading all the time, continue to improve my drawing skills, continue writing my book, and improve my Cello skills, and maybe my Disc Golfing skills too. :)

In this year I want there to be truth, laughter, emotion, confessions, touches, and success. Basically what everyone wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment