Wednesday, December 4, 2013

People I care about are hurt, tired, angry, and just want to smash pumpkins in with baseball bats or something! I'm stuck in some sand pit that I am having troubles with and it's affecting everything that is important to me. My older bother has father drama. My younger brother is trying to stay good and behave, but it isn't working, not even medication is working. He is spiritually in another world where creatures torment and control him. My mom is doing the best that one person can do. She is trying to be the cure for my little brother, trying to be a girl BFF to me, and angry with my older brother's father, and she is trying to make her lover feel loved and that he is good enough and the best thing that has ever happened to this family. And on top of that she has her normal, stressful day of work, working and talking to idiots. My dad is about to break he doesn't know what to do, he has 2 choices and is choosing the right one, but he needs my mom and I as he used to have. My parents and I are a group of people that can not live happily without a each other. We just don't know what to do and we want to break down and cry!


No comments:

Post a Comment