Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weird Feel

When we actually talk to each other and we're having fun then I say some little thing and she takes it the wrong way. When she talks to my after that she sounds like she is blaming me for my honesty. I feel like I say something and then she regurgitates it. I have a feeling something big is going to snap us apart like a pair of chopsticks.

And I think I have a crush, but one I can't confess in less to my parents. Because I know that if I tell some people that I know they won't look at me the same way and I will be very depressed.



3 comments:

  1. I feel bad.... is this how i am? ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooooooss yooouuurr cruuuuusshh???? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol.
    Im joking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind your honesty.. its just sometimes it gets me... discouraged?

    ReplyDelete